Push care products provide effective solutions when your freedom of movement is restricted by an injury or disorder. Approved by physicians and scientists.
Your new ankle brace is a Push care product, characterised by a high level of effectiveness, comfort and quality. The Push care ankle brace helps to relieve pain and a sense of greater stability by means of adjustable pressure.
Push care products are innovative and are manufactured for you with great care. This ensures maximum security and carefree use.
Read the product information carefully before you use the Push care ankle brace. If you have any questions, please consult your reseller or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Push care ankle brace provides compression around the ankle, improving the sense of stability of the joint. This compression can be adjusted as needed.
The ankle brace has a perfect fit and can be worn in practically any shoe. So-called comfort zones of padded material have been created around vulnerable areas of the ankle.
The brace is made of Biotex®, a high-quality comfortable material, also used in the Care wrist braces. The use of microfibres makes the inside feel soft and keeps the skin dry. The Push care ankle brace is easy to apply and can be washed without any problem.
- Slight distortions
- Slight capsule irritations
- Slight ankle instability (under light stress)
- Arthrosis without instability
There are no known disorders where the brace cannot or should not be worn. In the case of poor blood circulation in the limbs, a brace may cause hyperaemia. Avoid applying the brace too tightly in the beginning.
Pain is always a sign of warning. If the pain persists or the complaint deteriorates, it is advisable to consult your doctor or therapist.
Before washing, close the Velcro to protect the brace and other laundry.
The brace can be washed at temperatures up to 30°C, on a delicate fabrics cycle or by hand. Do not use any bleaching agents.
A gentle spin-dry cycle can be used: after this, hang the brace up to dry in the open air (not near a heating source or in a tumble drier).
To extend the brace’s service life, it should be dried after use, if necessary, before being stored.
- Proper use of the Push brace may require diagnosis by a doctor or therapist.
- Optimal functioning can only be achieved by selecting the right size. Fit the brace before use. Save the product information, to be able to reread the fitting instructions later.
- Consult a specialist if the product requires individual adaptation.
- Check your Push brace each time before using for signs of wear or ageing of parts or seams. Optimal performance of your Push brace can only be guaranteed if the product is fully intact.